Anna Silk in Movie - Assassins Tale | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Anna Silk » Films & Movies
jodie sullivan Admin
jodie sullivan Jan 16 '17

A Film to be checked out starring the one and only, Lost Girl Succubus Bo Dennis Anna Silk.

Three assassins Anna Silk, Micheal Beach, Guy Garner deal with life, love, addiction and trust as each tries to find the answers to a better life. Together, they prove to be the most trustworthy in this tangled web of murder, greed, friendship and betrayal. 

Low budge movie but they seem to have spent the money wisely. The story was interesting and the acting & dialogue were equally good. It has twists and turns that are enjoyable and the characters were likable (so to speak, considering they're assassins). It has a melancholy feel to it that works pretty well. Also has a great music with it. So give it a watch :) 

Preview below 

Beth VIP
Beth May 14 '17
Quote from jodie sullivan

A Film to be checked out starring the one and only, Lost Girl Succubus Bo Dennis Anna Silk.

Three assassins Anna Silk, Micheal Beach, Guy Garner deal with life, love, addiction and trust as each tries to find the answers to a better life. Together, they prove to be the most trustworthy in this tangled web of murder, greed, friendship and betrayal. 

Low budge movie but they seem to have spent the money wisely. The story was interesting and the acting & dialogue were equally good. It has twists and turns that are enjoyable and the characters were likable (so to speak, considering they're assassins). It has a melancholy feel to it that works pretty well. Also has a great music with it. So give it a watch :) 

Preview below 

I purchased this video because, Anna Silk of course! I think I need to rewatch this! Thanks